Briefing about storyboard, technical parts and production supports.
After I found out that actually the lighting (which I borrowed from FCM department) was not working and offcially broken, my team decided to shoot the project at white background and altered the effects in After Effects. I was kindda regret at this moment, for not deciding Green Screen as among of my options before the real shooting.
After all, I decided to proceed with the actual process. Broken lighting doesn't broke my spirit, my team and I used table lamp and put it on the ladder to make sure it would be able to give enough lightings to the production and it worked very well.
Try to adjust the coordination
Genius is supra!
Courage is taking care of people that nobody thinks deserve the effort. I am lucky to have these people to give me moral supports!








No comments:
Post a Comment