So during my semester breaks, I can't help except sit quietly and re-develop ideas for my final year project. Something is missing in my previous idea. I meet Sir Yap Sau Bin for further understanding in creative thinking. He suggests few ideas to gain more research. I send questions and questions to people who I admire-the-most-doesnt-matter-from-what-background-they-are-from.
Later then, I start to backpacking from Singapore to Thailand. I do have curiosity about different language, different characters things - i mean will i be different if i speak different language? (doesn't matter verbal or non verbal). Religiously yes, we can see through different gestures in religion, the obligation to God, the movements are difference. I can say people in Singapore are more private rather than Malaysian and Thailand. We speak from the bottom of our friendly-heart to entertain people. I start to jot down things in my own journal. I guess my passion in writing has start :) I am glad I am able to experience these researches to develop ideas for my project.












No comments:
Post a Comment